Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Have you met my Family?


My family is amazing! Seriously if you've never met them or haven't met the whole Clan....Well you just should because they're spectacular!

This is all us kids at Kings Landing on Labour day...in the rain...cuz we're committed to history (well really to all being in the same place for once). That's Jesse (my older brother), Emma (my lil' sis'), Me and then there's Jen ( my God Daughter), and Andrea( my brother's girlfriend).
Mom (Greer) and Dad (Peter+) were there too. It was a day to remember, because we we're together.

I love you guys! Thank you for being my truth tellers and my cheer leaders. I only really make sense when you're my context. Love doesn't even begin to describe...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Yes, committed to History, that is me to the core...I learned so much that day about the Bird Stuffers & the "Wheat" Factory...haha

I have been so blessed to be a part of this Family and do you know what? Only you would ever call me a cheer leader...hehehe

I love you

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhh...it's posts like these that make me miss my family. (sniff)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

posts like these make me think , some day I should have a family.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home