Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm not lazy

So for about ....ah... forever I believed, and said, that I was lazy. It was partly a way to hide and partly how I really saw me BUT this past year has shown me in a really clear way that it's just not true. I just wanted to celebrate this liberating truth. When I finally heard God's truth on this it changed my life. Like a ton of bricks dropped one at a time God is changing me! There's hope for everbody.
His name is Jesus.

He's dreamy.

The pic is for irony.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Super Cute picture!! And your right you are not LAZY but the complete opposite!!! Your one of the hardest working people I know. You work so hard at building relationships and it shows in the results...I don't know how you do it but you really are an inspiration to anyone who wants to build healthy relationships...So I am glad that you don't believe you are lazy anymore because anyone who truly knows you knows the difference to that....

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Emma said...

it is wierd to not have you say your lazy anymore... it freaks me out! Love you!

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can testify to Jen's testimony, you were never lazy, and when i wanted to be lazy , you kinda nudged me to not be lazy, so its good that your not lazy and that you see your not lazy in spirit, in mind , or in the mirror.
Also, its a good pic of you , shows the compassion that builds relationship

Saturday, August 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's weird...I think I'm slowly going into the same tunnel of realization Gray...I feel like a mosquito drawn into one of those zappers..."Don't go into the light!!"..." I can't help it."

Sunday, August 27, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

...yeah but in a good way!

Sunday, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home