Friday, September 01, 2006

"Boxed Juice"



My grandmother calls juice boxes, "boxed juice". Which is a more accurate term I spose. I mean you're after the juice not the actual container, so asking for some "Boxed Juice" makes more sense than asking for a "Juice Box". I'm gonna start Boxed Juice revolution!

(Did you know that you can get "Juice Box Buddies"? The boxed juice sits inside this hard plastic thing with handles. I guess so that you don't squeeze it all over the place. Man I hate that!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So juice in a bag would be bagged juice, juice in an orange would be.....

Friday, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh boxed juice....I'll never forget the first time I heard her say that....I thought it was so funny and cute at the same time...I love your grand parents...

Friday, September 01, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

they're pretty fabulous and each one is a conucopia of uniqueness.

Friday, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's conucopia, Gray is that even a word, or is it a new word in the Dictionary of Gray's mind?

Saturday, September 02, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

It's the mythical horn of plenty often associated with Thanksgiving.

Saturday, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you come up with this stuff...............

Saturday, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Emma said...

boxed juice... i love Nannie, she's precious

Sunday, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home