Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I'd like to say Happy Birthday to the Following folks- all of whom I love like crazy!

Today:

Anna Caines- you're the best, best friend I've ever had. I love you! Tornado!

Anna Smith- I love it when you sing to Jesus!

James- happy re-birthday! way to get baptized!

Uptown Church- happy 2nd birthday. You mean so much to me. I can be real with you!


Tomorrow:

Aunt Sue- I've learned a lot about how to be kind and loving from you.

Grumpy- I totally got my sense of humour from you. I've also gotten a lot of love from you and and for that I'll be grateful always.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uptown (hip hip whoray....) Uptown will always have a chunk of my heart tooo.
I'm hoping my bday will pass by quietly......

Sunday, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home