Saturday, September 16, 2006

School is so much better once you've graduated.

So I'm taking a class at Taylor College. Intro to Christian Ethics with Ken Nielsen. What can I say? It's Ken! I'm loving the chance to engage my brain in an academic way.

In the past I wasn't really very interested in ethics, but now that I'm out in the world it appeals to me more and more. I have always cared a lot about why people make the choices they do and what governs their lives....I just never would have seen that as connected to ethics.

I'm enjoying it so much that I might even do my homework! Now there's a statement!

PS: Ken figures that he and I will butt heads and have some good discussions....When he was explaining this to the class he accidentally called me Reed. That made us both laugh. He said it was a Freudian slip....I said it was a Freudian compliment.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, doing your homework, back at school and at Taylor, wow........
funny what country music will do to a persons thought patterns!

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Emma said...

since your enjoying your school... you should come & help me burn mine down... love you with kisses

Sunday, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I am so jealous you get to take a class with Ken and I don't!! Sadness fills my heart. hahaha

I can't believe you are doing your homework, what will people think??

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

Paul, just for the record...I don't really think going to TC for a course has much to do with Country music. Now, if I had just purchased a pickup truck, and a two-four...that would have been the Country music. But I didn't.

Emma, No.

Reed, Me too.

Jen, People will be shocked and astounded.

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow look at you answering a bunch of people in one comment...your so talented Gray...so talented!!!

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

multi-tasking...what can I say? I didn't want anyone to feel left out.

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Dongit... if i had my teeth back in i would do a jig....
thanks for not leaving us out.

Monday, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I knew you would one day Love school Gray.
Good on you.. Good on you.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home