Saturday, September 09, 2006

Prayer request

...I don't like to make a big deal of when I'm in pain. However, I believe in prayer and I'm not proud.

I've been having trouble sleeping and functioning, mentally and physically this past week. Life doesn't stop though. Praise the Lord, He's always got my back and He always sustains me. Medication is taking the edge off, and I'm trying to grab as much rest as I can. I need to be safe and healthy to support the folks around me! This is an ongoing pain issue-but God is bigger.

So if you're reading this and you have a chance, I'd love it if you'd pray with me.

Thanks a bunch!
Your Sister, Gray.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will pray and keep praying about health, rest, and continued places of God's adventure in your life.

Saturday, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm praying with you!!

Saturday, September 09, 2006  
Blogger gray said...

Thanks for your prayer today guys, God is faithful.

Saturday, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Emma said...

prayer request... done & done!

Sunday, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home