Monday, January 01, 2007

A Year in Review: Jan/06


Wow, I can't believe this was taken a year ago.

So much has happened in my life since last January.

This was the whole house, last New Year's Eve. 4 of us. Now were full, it's amazing how much our lives changed as each person was added.

The winter has, in the past, been a dark and mysterious time for me. I was really blessed by the anchor of home life last year.

So the year opened with so much possiblilty. Everything was up in the air! I was trusting God to show me where and how to live. So far so good.

Tune in soon to read the Feb/06 re-cap.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This year has been full hasn't it? It will be interesting to see just what is in store for us in the coming year.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm excited for what he has planned for you this year, its funny I look at where your at and I think about your idea back in school of running an orphanage.
Live the Adventure, Join the Army!

Thursday, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey grey G. So, that pic of you in someones trunk is absolutely beautiful! LOVE IT!

Saturday, January 06, 2007  
Blogger Jen said...

I love that the L'arche house is full now. I truly believe that God hand picked everyone in there because everyone brings so much character to the house. Man, I love the people iin your house!!

Also it is amazing to see how much God is doing in your life and how much you are letting him do...way to go!!

*heart* you

Monday, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home